Thursday, March 19, 2009

Samantha 38g February 24

WANT


I would like to speak to me without doing a boring autobiography
I would like to tell you the feelings of the importance live with heart, knowing how to look into peaceful dreams every night and sleep later: this is for me to write. The first thanks is to her, who accompanies me every day since we first met.

My name is Barbara,

my passion for writing began with a love for horses. At 13 a 'friend during our ride in the San Rossore told me about Aleksandr Pushkin, Mikhail Bulgakov and Theodor Storm. So along with reading, I began writing thoughts.
I worked ten years in San Redness in the world of horse racing. I got up at dawn to the mount the thoroughbreds before going to university.
The training course, a fascinating and difficult as the unforgettable Tuscan landscape of the estate have been able to leave in an echo of emotions that even now after so long, give me the inspiration to write.

I started with fiction in 1999 in the Anthology "Consistency" Penne Arrabbiate published by Jaca Book publishing house.
In 2001 I won the Talent Scout-equilibria (in jury Maria Sole Teodorani and Patrizia Carrano) with stable Portrait of a man's job . A popular novel by great writers such as Margaret Mazzantini and Maria Rosa Cutrufelli.

In 2005 I published with fairness, Curtain three times that the introduction of Giulio Leoni and has been awarded in the host in the World "is a book for you" at the International Prize Anco Marzio (June 2006). The anthology of poetry
A room outside published in autumn 2006 by the publishing house area was third in the Prize "But now I" Councillor Equal Opportunities Faenza.
On October 22, 2006 I was awarded Capannelle racecourse for the sixth edition of "The Lord of IPP" and in March 2007 I was elected Woman of the Year for the Culture section in the Thirteenth Municipality of Rome.

In August on behalf of the Municipality of Pisa, I went to Ocala, Florida, its Sister City and that is why my novels have been translated into English. On 7 October, I presented with Franco di Mare, Barbara Bouchet, the 80th Derby of trotting at Tor di Valle.

For Christmas 2007 I edited the anthology "Garden of Willow, a small anthology of grandparents" a book written by the grandparents of the community housing for the elderly "Willow Garden".
From January 2007 every Friday Gold on TV (851 on Sky and Rome Snai-Sat) I held a cultural corner "equestrian" in the talk show 'No problem horse', I also collaborate collaborated with various newspapers: Woman Fit, Free, The Standardbred, Horse Racing biz .

born in July 2008 and the quarterly magazine "Child" shall be you! directed by Mirella Dolphins and myself on the world of children and nature. I teach horseback riding to Rome (October 2000) to ponyclub tarragon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment