Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Heparin Gtt Or 5000 Units

They said to me:

Curtain three times

www.equitare.it

ANGIOLO Codacci Pisanello

I got your book a curtain three times, I read very quickly and I felt ready for a movie or a TV series at least, is so real, so anchored to a specific environment and described in minute details.

GIULIO LEONI


difficult for an author step into the shoes of a man, but Barbara can give us a figure in which we can recognize. Often in literature, the authors speak only of themselves, are few writers who can make a qualitative leap and to communicate something to readers. Barbara is on this road.

PATRIZIA WAGON

... I want to repeat that in your poetry I - as a simple reader - I found a thread, a link, an investigation that will hit me, I think you're set on a personal path very consistent.

A room outside

MARIA ROSA Cutrufelli

after several ... "pilgrimage" around Italy, I finally stopped and I had the opportunity (and time) to read the texts that I have brought. Everyone, from "Portrait of a stable" to the poems, I was struck by the great sensitivity and revealing that you can turn into a story. Even your love for Sardinia and the figure of the grandmother, so poignant, are well rendered in the narrative. But I confess that I have a penchant for lyrics about the world of horses, but perhaps because it is a world that m'incuriosisce: I do not know and you do get there on tiptoe. Brava!

THE MESSENGER


Two passions, and those in the literature of equitation, the author has succeeded in combining with great skill and grace. His novels, in fact, they move just inside of this world. In "Curtain three times" the writer portrays a male figure, Bruno Grandi, the protagonist of the story romanzo.Una represents a niche of society, the world of horses, seen from a rich landowner who has inherited a fortune. A man who tries to build a bridge between present and past and rediscovers love.

THE SPORTSMAN

Curtain three times is a novel set in the world of racing teams and with particular reference to St Flushing and Barbaricina, in which love and passion for horse racing and the animal to blend with true feelings and sensations of life arousing strong emotion.


STORIES

She could not stand writers who delude themselves by telling stories to find technical shots. So Barbara Sarri joined the manifesto of "Penne Arrabbiata" lying in Pisa on June 13, 1996 ... after his debut with the angry, the Saar has also published a novel, Portrait of stable , curious about racing autobiographical survey of cavalli.Qui take the words "precise trajectories or chosen by chance. " As the horses all a game of chance. Bet failed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment