Saturday, March 6, 2010

Can A Herniated Disc Cause Palpitations

EMERGENCY EARTHQUAKE IN CHILE

Dear, Sr. Ana Maria Chiappe invia questo ci dal Perù part di da invite Sister Glenda: diffonda chi può!

I'm in Chile ... I have lived the earthquake firsthand. I save the tsunami of miracle, because a few hours before was on a beach near Constitution (rather than the tsunami) with my mom and mysteriously decided to return to the city about two hours before the earthquake. We are currently carrying food, shelter, and all building materials to the coastal areas of my region, which is the region of Maule. We ask any financial help to keep buying groceries. We took them in person, because we are only an hour and a half from the coast. We have launched a campaign with the foundation "Comfort my people" from my website www.hnaglenda.org Internet. I ask that you please spread the news. Any help is welcome. In this page we will post photos and videos of the delivery of food, plus comments about this ordeal that we are living. Nothing is impossible with God! and that Chile will be put back on its feet. Received, from Chile a fraternal embrace, Your Sister Glenda

0 comments:

Post a Comment