Thursday, May 20, 2010

Male Brazilian Wax Model Needed

Radio Revy Back Among Noiiiiii * * Radio

gentagliaaaaaaaaa Hi !!!!!! Like it? Mah .. I think well, usually gentaccia like you is always good xD scheeeerzo ... Did you know that I love you (?) What nostalgia ... Back to update my fucking adored blogghino bloggheto that nobody ever visits pant ... But you will see that when I become famous all the visiterannooooo! (If yes, dreams and hopes, darling) Bbeeennee ... Thank goodness school is over and I will have time to do some mangozzo * w *... In the meantime, I create textures and blablabla ... Then I'm here to take this opportunity to wish the mythical Matte and Alex * w * my accomplices who help me in the conquest of the world ... amiconiiiii AUGURIIIIIIIIIIII

two more years and we go AD ** AMSTERDAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

0 comments:

Post a Comment