Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Should Cervical Mucus Be In Blobs












Dear Pupils, a greeting from sr . Carmita Ecuador. I leave the word to her

I live in Macas, a city in Amazonia, we have 10 sisters work in elementary school, along with a team of good teachers, and a hundred boys and girls.

What I learned and lived at Casa Canta I now need work. 29 of the last month I shared part of my final project, with members of the Salesian family in Cuenca, vali my theme: "Report of Don Rua FMA with" over 22 years of his rectory.

today are engaged in work on assisting the style of Mother Mazzarello, voluntary for girls. My memory for all the sisters, especially those of the second year. y I pray for them.

In the photo the day of withdrawal on the Preventive System, a river and a Upano with Sr. Silvia Boullosa visiting us ...







0 comments:

Post a Comment