Monday, February 28, 2011

31 Contender Boats For Sale

There are no Radio Revy BD, mh? (No.)

Yes, I know, there are not (No.) and are also ... Hmm ... 7 months that there are ... And I have not even brought the candy ... MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA are evil ...
No, not true.
Well, I have an excuse: I do not have internet on your PC. * * Sclera in short, are latch PC 8D but the school will tell you more, try to be more present when I come back, ja ja. Happy?
No, you care nothing.
But I say it anyway. JA.
Uhm ... What's New? Nisba, only I'm doing RPG (role playing game) BD add me if you like, about facebook facciamerda , uhlalĂ  ...
Fem! England: Maryrose 'SeaQueen' Kirkland
Iceland: Kristinn 'Iceland' Gunnarson
Mexico (OC): JuĂ nMiguel 'Mexico' Sanchez Fernandez
Kaliningrad (OC): Revy Evangeline Weillschmidt 'KonigsberFenix'
Ivan the Terrible: Ivan IV Terrible aph'Il
France: Francis Bonnefoy NobileFrancia
Svervegia (OC 8D): Andrew 'Svervegia' Schwarz

Ah, my little ones <3

And then ... My ... That does not tell you.

I leave you with affection, ReFFy

0 comments:

Post a Comment