Thursday, March 3, 2011

Clamiddya In The Mouth






Dear former students, with great joy that I present to you. I'm Rosalie Shepherd Sr. Inspector Lombard Holy Family. I made home singing the course of Spirituality in the years 2005/2007 ...
Since last year I'm back home singing as a member of the resident community, and with great joy, I thought sister to help these students, in practice the Italian language.
I never thought of returning to this house so dear ... but life has many surprises ...
also collaborate with Pierre Sr. to keep this blog alive so important because it tells us about "house of bread ..." .
gladly share with you ... how various materials can be useful for all our mission or just food for thought.
would be nice to have feedback from you ... tell us what you think, if the quote you need, if you have want ... just let us know what you do, where you are ...
This is our space !!!!!
look forward to hearing !!!!! Meanwhile
enjoy, under miscellaneous:
  • testimony authoritative and meaningful on the young people today.
  • a letter from a missionary
our sister .... I embrace you and let live! Sr. Rosaria

0 comments:

Post a Comment