Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pinnacle Tvcenter Pro Klíč

rebecca rebecca rebecca



pumpkin ravioli in a sauce of ricotta and walnuts

Ingredients for four people:

1 kg. pumpkin ravioli
300 gr.
ricotta cheese 1 cup ground walnuts you
4 / 5
walnuts 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese

nutmeg 1 teaspoon honey salt to taste chestnuts

Preparation:

put on the stove regret the water with a plentiful and tasty to cook ravioli, in the meantime prepare the sauce: Put the ricotta in a bowl work well with a fork until Hetta become a cream, add honey, grated nutmeg, Parmesan and chopped nuts, mix well and possibly add a little 'of the pasta cooking water to dilute. Drain the ravioli cooked and serve with the sauce, garnish with walnuts and serve hot.



Rebecca's comment:
the dumplings are one of my favorite dishes, I saw these pumpkin at the market from a bank that makes pasta truly "homemade" and I fantasy is taken, the lady told me to dress with the usual butter and sage, I do not like much, the sauce do not just see him and then I thought a solution like cheese ... but which one? but then I opted for the ricotta cheese, which did not conceal the lighter flavor of the filling, together with nuts and a note given by bittersweet chestnut honey, which contrasts the sweetness of pumpkin and accompanies the Parmesan cheese that binds the whole. The audience liked it a lot and also I have been satisfied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment